Planning your move
Wakefield Moving and Storage has met or exceeded expectations of our greater Boston area customers since we began in 1958. Any move can be an event filled with stress and uncertainty. To ensure your move day experience is smooth and stress free, a carefully prepared detailed move plan is a must. Our customized move planning process will provide you with:
- A seasoned veteran move counselor to work with you to develop a plan that meets your exact needs.
- A free estimate of all moving charges
- A simple and clear explanation of our policies on insurance and liability protection
- Full or partial packing services to protect your china, glassware, artwork or antiques
- High quality padding to protect your furniture and special items from dirt and damage
- Wall and Floor protection for your home
- Full time or temporary storage solutions at our 80,000 square foot storage facility
Executing your move
Wakefield Moving and Storage will bring the same care and quality in creating your move plan to the move itself. We will provided you with:
- The exact date and time for your move, no delays or exceptions on our part are acceptable
- A highly trained crew leader who will ensure that your every need is met on move day
- A veteran move crew that is highly experienced in the art of moving heavy furniture objects
- Complete padding, protection and securing straps to prevent damage and shifting of your items during transport
Don’t bother with any other local mover – trust Wakefield Moving & Storage! Please fill out our quote form to receive your FREE estimate today.