PPE Suppliers, Product Overflow & Storage Services
The Strategic National Stockpile’s role is to supplement state and local medical supplies and equipment during public health emergencies. The supplies, medicines, and devices for lifesaving care contained in the stockpile can be used as a short-term, stopgap buffer when the immediate supply of these materials may not be available or sufficient.
Having local state-approved vendors, like Wakefield Moving & Storage – can help with offering available space to all types of suppliers – public and or private.
Our facility is tailored to the needs of all types of clients. With 80,000 Sq feet of available warehouse space, that can keep items for a short or long period of time. Whether you are looking for large shipments or single pallet for your storage, we can provide just that at the right cost. More importantly, we handle your items with utmost care and security.
- 80,000 sq. ft. of avail warehouse space – with 10 loading dock bays
- 24/7 secure online access to your inventory
- Camera surveillance & picture ID with badge access to enter our facility
- Temperature and Humidity controlled areas available on request
- Our trucks and service vehicles have GPS tracking
Plan ahead of the next crisis and let us help you – call: 1-800-225-3688 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org