Proof of vaccination, preferred
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive hourly wages with opportunity for overtime and prevailing wage projects
- Full time, Part time and Flexible schedule Nights – Weekends – Tell us when you are available
- Uniforms provided
- Generous company cost sharing = individual and family health and dental plans and company paid life insurance policy.
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Profitability-based and recruitment referral bonuses and other benefits too numerous to list
Our requirements include:
- Reliable transportation – Driver’s License, preferred
- Must be a team player and ready to tackle any challenge
- Available for on-time early dispatch and flexible work schedules
- Must successfully pass a background investigation
- High school or GED equivalent, preferred
- Proof of vaccination preferred
You will be expected to:
- Has prior Crew Leader experience and can manage crews from 15 to 25 movers
- Is trained in nearly all aspects of a crew leader job function.
- Manages crew of helpers and installers to complete all aspects or the move plan.
- Actively participates in the moving of materials, equipment, furniture, household goods, as well as managing, packing, and crating of valuable including hard-to-move items, hanging artwork, assembly of furniture.
- Communicate professionally in English, both verbally and in writing; comfortably interface with the customer…
- Works collectively with Customer Service and Dispatch to ensure customer requirements for the job are met.
- Accurately completes all job paperwork and payment collection procedures
- Inspects Trucks for defects before and after trips, submitting truck condition reports as required
- Ensures safe work conditions for his crew by performing walkthrough of the premises to identify possible hazards or unsafe conditions where Personal Protection equipment should be used.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
As a Boston residential and commercial moving company with over 50 years’ experience, Wakefield Moving and Storage has the knowledge and experience necessary to perform relocations of all scopes. You and your team will rely on each other to learn new skills, mentor new members, and get the job done right. We offer an opportunity that will build life-long skills in client management, problem solving, and teamwork. We will give you all the tools and training you need to become a qualified relocation professional and to be part of our dynamic team.
Supervisor Job Application